Thursday, September 4, 2014

"Me"

9.4.14
        My name is Jonnathan Cuji, I was born in Equador on the 15 of march, 1999. I lived there for about a year then moved to Mexico, where I spent about eight more years before coming to the United States on late August, 2009. I started on fifth grade at Hibbard Elementary school, then moved to Beaubien for the rest of my elementary studies.
        I got invited to go to Whitney Young, Taft, Lincoln Park, and Rickover for high-school. I chose Whitney because it was easier for me to get to the school and I believed I would really be challenged by the school, which hasn't disappointed me. Apart from my academic goals, I like sports. I recently joined the football team, and plan on running Track during spring. My goals are to get a scholarship to college, and get into a good college so that I could continue my studies.
        My personal heroes or idols are Michael Jordan, because even tough he got kicked out of his basketball team, he still found the determination to become on of the greatest basketball players. Martin Luther King Jr., because he fought for something he believed in and never gave up; and Derrick Rose because even though he faced a lot of bumps on his road, he ignored the critics and just practiced and got better.


No comments:

Post a Comment