Monday, March 30, 2015

Rez and Home

Meanwhile reading about Junior's daily life routine and the condition of his home, I can clearly say that I have been lucky enough so that I do not know those hardships from experience. In my home there is always enough food, my parents are not drunk and my sister does not want to run away from the house. The only thing I can find in comparison is that Junior's parents love him and will do anything to make him happy and give him the best opportunities available.
My parents and I may argue and disagree about many, many things, there is an unspoken truth that they will do anything in their power to keep be safe and, in contrary to what they may have you believe, I would too. I do not share many physical similarities the emotions and feelings that sort of keep Junior's family together, also keeps mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment